Do you want to work with strategy, branding, and marketing communication? Are you interested in learning how to launch global products or develop tools that help patients live a better life with a chronic disease? McCann Health Nordic is currently looking for an energetic marketing intern for our Copenhagen-based team. As part of the team you will help manage and consult our global and local clients. You will learn to communicate across some of the most complex stakeholder groups and address some of the biggest challenges in modern marketing.
A proactive, hard-working student with high ambitions and a great interest in marketing and communication, preferably within the context of healthcare? Are you looking to put your knowledge into practice? Are you curious to work in consulting and do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, social environment?
McCann Health Nordic is part of the world’s largest and most awarded healthcare agency network. From our office in Copenhagen, we cover the Nordic region. Our team consists of 20+ consultants, art directors, strategic planners and project managers. You will get the chance to work with all skill sets, addressing a variety of challenges.
Areas you will gain experience in
• Communication strategy & tactics
• Concept development
• Project management
• Desktop & empirical research
• Presentation development
• Client meetings
• Organisational development
• You will become part of an agile, diverse team consisting of both senior and junior specialists
• You will be working 37 hours/week
• You will be with us for 5-6 months
• The internship is unpaid
• English professional proficiency
• You must be currently studying a Master degree within a relevant study area, e.g. business, marketing, communication, etc.
Please send your cover letter, CV, and transcript to Louise Bruun at firstname.lastname@example.org before October 15th. Mark the subject “Marketing Intern”.