McCann Health Nordic, a leader in healthcare advertising and communications, is part of McCann Health, one of the largest global healthcare advertising networks in the industry. We offer an environment that puts you at the leading edge in branding and creativity. You’ll find us entrepreneurial, supportive, and fiercely dedicated to your professional growth and success. You will be part of a dynamic, international team with a strong culture built upon intense collaboration, expert knowledge and mutual respect.
As part of a team, you will have a lead role in concept development, content strategy and content development. Your key responsibility will be writing primary sales materials, secondary “pick-up” pieces and all other copy for jobs pertaining to your account(s), as well as helping with referencing.
You will also play a key role in client relationships, and developing strategic direction for our pharmaceutical clients’ brands. You must possess an understanding of the healthcare market, with a desire to identify trends and innovative thinking that ensures leadership-quality deliverables.
Minimum three to five years of industry experience, self-motivated, competencies in writing, analytical thinking and presentation skills. Solid knowledge of healthcare industry and marketplace. Ability to understand scientific information about assigned therapeutic category(ies).
While you must speak native English for this Senior Copywriter role, this in and of itself does not make a copywriter. Should you qualify for a second interview will be required to pass a writing test.
• HCP experience
• Great collaboration skills
• Comfortable presenting to clients and internal account teams
• Someone who is “science minded” is a plus
• Confidence in pitching ideas and speaking up with suggestions and solutions to existing issues
• To work closely with the art director and copy supervisor to generate original concepts that reflect product positioning
• To develop a variety of concepts for each assignment that display diversity between them — attacking the creative problem from different points of view yet producing concepts consistent with the footprint and selling strategy
• To understand that concepts, while needing to be “original”, also need to be consistent with the brand
• To understand the objective (client/account team rationale) for the tactical elements that they will be writing
• Be able to discuss and defend these concepts to the brand creative team
• Be a resource for the account team in solving creative problems
• Work with entire internal team to develop effective, impactful copy as tactical elements are developed based on the tactical plan
• Work closely with the art director, copywriter, and copy supervisor to execute concepts with creative flair, accuracy, and clarity
• Update manuscript through all revisions to coincide with latest layout
• Follow copy through agency/client process and review from original concept to finished piece
• To present creative concepts to the client
Please send a C.V. and a cover letter to:
Managing Director, McCann Health Nordic